The Madison Wisconsin area housing market is H-O-T! Knowing how to promote your home in a busy market is key.
We’re Rachael and Jacci See, consistently voted by customers and peers as one of Madison’s top real estate teams. We’ve had decades of experience marketing and promoting Madison area homes for sale. Our promotional strategy is comprehensive and all inclusive.
Top 5 reasons you’ll choose our real estate SEE team to market your home:
Reason # 1: What good is having a home for sale if nobody knows about it? We’ll list your home in multiple places online (and in print) for wide-spread exposure — literally, millions of visitors to these sites have access to your listing:
- Wisconsin’s MLS – Multiple Listing Service
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- WiREx (Wisconsin Real Estate Exchange)
Reason # 2: We’re backed by First Weber – Wisconsin’s Largest Real Estate Firm with the most listings and sales than any other company. This means resources folks. First Weber’s Front Runner is the ultimate advantage for home sellers and includes showcasing your home online with:
- Interactive Property Tours
- Streaming Videos
- Google Street Maps
- Pushing your homes’ data to Major National Websites
- Smart Yard Signs with Call Capture and Texting
- Compile tax records and assessments with other data sources.
- Collect the home’s last sale price with current market price.
- Conduct a comparable Market Analysis: analyze recent sales records for other properties in the same neighborhood.
- Knowledge of the Area: nearby schools, trendy restaurants, and the next door neighbor’s dog all come into play.
- Local Market Conditions: Working in the same neighborhood all year gives agents perspective on local trends.
Reason # 4: We know the SECOND most important factor in selling your home is its condition. We will conduct a thorough inspection to identify problems or improvements that impact value. We’ll offer expert advice that sells your home quickly:
- Your front door is the first thing buyers see, make it fresh and clean.
- Clean carpets and drapes of smoke and pet dander (nobody will buy a stinky home)
- Turn on lights outside and inside when showing your home at night.
- Don’t have visitors or family members present during a home inspection; this makes potential buyers uncomfortable.
Reason# 5: we’re one of the few real estate teams who aren’t afraid to spend money for on and off-line advertising: newspaper & magazine ads, ads at local events [Concerts on the Square, Mallard’s Games, Wisconsin Chamber], etc. Your proprietary Short Code is prominently displayed in all First Weber direct mail, magazines and newspaper advertising. Your home will appear in First Weber’s exclusive Orange Post magazine – a full-color digital publication for South Central, North Central and Northwoods Wisconsin. First Weber advertises regularly on television, radio and billboards.
Marketing a home for sale is tricky. The real estate in the Madison – Middleton Wisconsin area is competitive. Selling your home begins with knowing what your house is worth and then maximizing every avenue of promoting it.
Looking to hire a realtor in the Madison Wisconsin market? Call Jacci and Rachel See today: 608-828-5128