The See Team provides a smarter, efficient service. First Weber agents are known as the most professional and educated Realtors® in our market.
Let the See Team be your personal guide– offering expertise in all aspects of selling your house from determining the market value of your home, to staging it to make the most money for you, to marketing.
We take the stress out of selling your Madison area home by easily and professionally handling all the details. We are voted among the areas best realtors by customers AND peers.
You’ll SEE the difference.
If you’re selling your home in the Madison – Middleton Wisconsin area, let our more than 60+ years of combined real estate expertise lead the way. We’re a team & don’t cost more than a single realtor – so you’re getting three for the price of one.
Real estate in our area is competitive. Selling your home begins with knowing what your house is worth. We’ll conduct a FREE market analysis of your home. Plus, we’re created a comprehensive home selling guide tips.
The See Team Home Selling Services:
- Provide a thorough Comparative Market Analysis
- Implement aggressive Marketing including our exclusive First Weber Marketing Plan
- Organize Relocation Assistance if appropriate
- Present you with complete, accurate Mortgage Information
- Provide the option of exposing your home to more buyers through our Market value Pricing Program
- Incorporate Internet Marketing and Virtual Tours on many properties to help sell your home
- We’ll list your home on Trulia
- Create extra exposure for open houses by posting on FirstWeber.com – includes mapping feature to drive traffic to your home
- Help you choose and arrange Title and Closing services
- Provide Multiple Listing Service Exposure
- Prepare a Financing Option Review – an analysis of financing alternatives to help determine which methods will best help sell your property
- Review all offers to purchase with you
- Negotiate on your behalf
We’ll OverSEE all transactions including:
- Meeting deadlines
- Ensuring buyer submits loan application & commitment
- Provide you with copies of home inspection
- Coordinate closing
- Review documents and finalize transaction on closing day
- Obtain certified check for the exact amount of money to be paid at closing
- Follow-up after your sale