2018 Madison Wisconsin area / Dane County real estate market will continue to be hot, hot, hot.
According to Rachael See (real estate agent for First Weber Middleton, Madison), “Madison is always a great market. With the UW, government, and high-tech jobs, it’s a desirable place to live. We’re proud that we make the top places to live year after year.”
The downside to living in a great place is that house buying is competitive. Madison has the strongest economy and fastest growing population in the state. There will be no shortage of people looking to buy homes and condos in 2018.
We predict these real estate trends for 2018:
- The Madison 2018 real estate market will stay strong
- A high demand for housing will continue
- There will continue to be more buyers than listings
- Single family homes will continue to plateau
- Condo construction will remain low
- Foreclosures will remain at an all-time low; distressed property listings will continue to be rare
- Because of high demand and low inventory, home prices will rise by 5%; condo prices will rise by 8%
- Affordability will continue to be an issue for many first-time home buyers. Houses for sale in the $200,000-$300,000 price range are hard to find.
- Income property will be extremely desireable.
- First Weber’s See Team will continue to locate hard-to-find homes for those searching in our area
We live in an extremely competitive market; Jacci and Rachael See have more than 40 years of combined real estate business. They know the market (they’ve raised their families here) and will help those buying a new home in the Madison Wisconsin area navigate the competition.
Start your new home search online using our Free MLS (Multiple Listing) search. Then call us!
Contact Jacci See
7979 Greenway Blvd, Middleton, WI 53562